PersonalPage has no category
Manage My Money
Climb to new heights with Money Management from BankSouth. Money Management is a FREE personal financial management tool that allows you to visualize and interact with your finances like never before. View account balances and transactions from any of your financial institutions (more than 18,000 to choose from) in a single online location. Create a budget, learn where and how you spend, and receive timely alerts and notifications, all from the convenience of your BankSouth online banking dashboard.
With the Money Management tool from BankSouth, you can:
- Know your finances. See all your accounts, including those with other financial institutions.
- Track your budgets. Interactive bubbles help you visualize and understand the relative health of your budgets instantly.
- Watch your spending. Every transaction is automatically categorized, so you can conveniently track your spending.
Log in to online banking today to get started! Don't have online banking? Click here to get started.
Person-to-Person Payments with Popmoney®
Send money directly to just about anyone, with no need to write a check, exchange account numbers or carry cash with Popmoney®, BankSouth's Person-to-Person payment solution. With Popmoney®, you can send money from inside your password-protected BankSouth online account to:
- An e-mail address
- A mobile number
- A banking account
Some uses for Popmoney include:
- Parents sending money electronically to their college students
- EBay, Craigslist or other auction sites
- Paying for rent or other shared expenses
- Paying babysitters or other services
- Charitable giving
All part of your free Online Banking account. What could be better?
How it works:
- Enter the recipient’s name, email address and/or cellphone number, and the dollar amount.
- An email or text message automatically notifies the recipient.
- The recipient securely enters an account number online.
That’s it — then the money is deposited directly into the account that the recipient chooses! It’s secure, simple and convenient.
You can also receive payments directly into your bank account from a payer’s online bank account or at the hub site online, www.popmoney.com.
Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc., or its affiliates. Terms and conditions apply. Popmoney personal payment services offered at www.Popmoney.com are provided by or through CheckFreePay Corporation, a licensed money transmitter, and/or its affiliate CheckFreePay Corporation of New York, which is licensed and regulated as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services, each a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiserv, Inc.