Board of Directors
There were no results for your search
- Current CEO/Chairman of BankSouth
- Past Chairman of State Board of Georgia Technical Colleges
- Member of Georgia Tech Young Engineers Hall of Fame
- 30 years in banking industry
- 50+ years in the livestock/dairy cattle business.
- Owner - Greene County Livestock Barn for 33 years. BankSouth Director for 43 years.
- Past Chairman of the Farm Credit Association.
- Past President of the Georgia Livestock Market Association
- Retired from BankSouth 2010.
- Served as EVP/Senior Credit Officer
- Held VP positions at The Farmers Bank
- Worked in Securities at Shields, Model, Roland and First Union National Bank
- Chipman-Union, Inc. for 20 years with experience in manufacturing,engineering, systems and marketing.
- Marketing and systems consultant afterwards.
- 25 years on BankSouth Board of Directors
James M. Reynolds, III
- Experience in real estate investment, banking and the timber industry.
- BankSouth Director since 1981.
- One of the developers for Reynolds Plantation.
- Board member for the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games.
- Served on The Georgia Board of Industry, Trade and Tourism
- Past Chair of the Georgia Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Division for Georgia
- Founder, Chairman and CEO of Piedmont Water Company.
- Past COO Seyfarth Shaw, an international law firm with 2,000 employees based in Chicago.
- Past leadership positions with commercial and residential mortgage banking organizations.
- Former member of the Advisory Board for the Federal National Mortgage Association.
Frances R. Strickland
- Over 25 years in the education field.
- Served as VP of BankSouth, Marketing Officer and Branch Manager.
- BankSouth Director for the past 25 years.
- Serves on BankSouth Foundation.
- 50 years experience in commercial banking in various leadership positions.
- Experience as a loan adjuster, sales finance lender, consumer, commercial and mortgage loan responsibilities.