About UsPage has no category
Board of Directors
There were no results for your search
- Chairman and CEO of BankSouth
- Past Chairman of State Board of Georgia Technical Colleges
- Member of Georgia Tech Young Engineers Hall of Fame
- 30 years in banking industry
- Chipman-Union, Inc. for 20 years with experience in manufacturing,engineering, systems and marketing.
- Marketing and systems consultant afterwards.
- 25 years on BankSouth Board of Directors.
James M. Reynolds, III
- Experience in real estate investment, banking and the timber industry.
- BankSouth Director since 1981.
- One of the developers for Reynolds Plantation.
- Board member for the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games.
- Served on The Georgia Board of Industry, Trade and Tourism
- Past Chair of the Georgia Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Division for Georgia
Frances R. Strickland
- Over 25 years in the education field.
- Served as VP of BankSouth, Marketing Officer and Branch Manager.
- BankSouth Director for the past 25 years.
- Serves on BankSouth Foundation.
- Began banking career in 1961 with Citizens and Southern Bank in Atlanta.
- Employee of BankSouth for 38 years; retiring in 2005.
- Experienced in all phases of commercial banking and various leadership positions.
- Member of BankSouth's Board of Directors since 1967.
- Over 40 years in banking and wealth management.
- Served on the Boards of Directors of the United Way, the Memorial Health Foundation, Memorial Health Medical Center, Savannah Fund for Excellence in Education, Big Brothers Big Sisters and St. Mary's Home
- Chairman of the BankSouth Savannah Advisory Board
- Former President and CEO of SunTrust Bank, Savannah, Georgia
- Founder, Chairman and CEO of Piedmont Water Company.
- Past COO Seyfarth Shaw, an international law firm with 2,000 employees based in Chicago.
- Past leadership positions with commercial and residential mortgage banking organizations.
- Former member of the Advisory Board for the Federal National Mortgage Association.
- Over 30 years experience in the industry having served multiple roles across retail banking, commercial banking, marketing and executive management
- Founder of C.G. Kirby Partners, LLC Consulting Firm
- Former chairman of the Consumer Bankers Association
- Former President of NewAlliance Bank in New Haven, Connecticut
- Former President and CEO of Georgia Power
- Former President and CEO of Mississippi Power
- Past Chairman of the Georgia Department of Economic Development Board
- Former Chairman of the Board for the Georgia Chamber of Commerce