PersonalPage has no category
Personal Money Market / CDs
You’re doing well and want more aggressive interest. We offer a Money Market Account so you can retain access to your funds OR a Certificate of Deposit if you don’t need access to deposited funds prior to maturity. Schedule a conversation with a Personal Banker for details.
Money Market Accounts
An aggressive savings plan that rewards long-term savings while preserving access to your funds, our standard Money Market Account is a tiered interest account that rewards higher balances and offers:
- Up to six debits with no charge per month;*
- Schedule automatic, computer or telephone transfers, draft, debit card, ATM, POS or similar order;
- Check writing ability.
*Transaction Limitations: You may make no more than six pre-authorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card and similar transactions from your account per month or statement cycle.
Certificates of Deposit
If you don’t need access to deposited funds, our Personal Bankers will walk you through the details of our CD options for short- and long-term savings objectives.
- Investments available as low as $500 for a 12-month to 60-month term maturity.
- Also available are shorter-term maturity certificates with a higher minimum investment.
- Interest paid by check OR added to your certificate monthly, quarterly or annually.
Penalties may be assessed for early withdrawal.