PersonalPage has no category
Personal Money Market / CDs
You’re doing well and want more aggressive interest. We offer a Money Market Account so you can retain access to your funds OR a Certificate of Deposit if you don’t need access to deposited funds prior to maturity. Schedule a conversation with a Personal Banker for details.
Money Market Accounts
An aggressive savings plan that rewards long-term savings while preserving access to your funds, our standard Money Market Account is a tiered interest account that rewards higher balances and offers:
- Up to six debits with no charge per month;*
- Schedule automatic, computer or telephone transfers, draft, debit card, ATM, POS or similar order;
- Check writing ability.
*Transaction Limitations: You may make no more than six pre-authorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card and similar transactions from your account per month or statement cycle.
FlexRate Money Market
A rising tide lifts all boats. With BankSouth's new FlexRate Money Market account, a rise in Prime rate lifts your interest rate.+ If the Federal Reserve raises the Prime rate, BankSouth will raise your interest rate.
Contact us today for additional information and account requirements.
+Must meet account requirements, including a minimum balance of $250,000.
Certificates of Deposit
If you don’t need access to deposited funds, our Personal Bankers will walk you through the details of our CD options for short- and long-term savings objectives.
- Investments available as low as $500 for a 12-month to 60-month term maturity.
- Also available are shorter-term maturity certificates with a higher minimum investment.
- Interest paid by check OR added to your certificate monthly, quarterly or annually.
Penalties may be assessed for early withdrawal.