InvestPage has no category
Retirement & Taxes
Any discussion of financial risk in retirement will eventually boil down to “THREE GREAT TRUTHS”
- Every year, everything costs more; although peace and happiness are free (…they come from within…), dignity and independence must be purchased.
- Taking fixed income into a lifetime of rising costs only guarantees erosion of purchasing power.
- A 30-year retirement for at least one member of a “couple” will be the norm.
Let's discuss together the retirement income imperative and the choices you may have.
Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA), member FINRA/SIPC and a Registered Investment Advisor, is not affiliated with BankSouth Wealth Management and/or BankSouth. Securities, advisory services and insurance products offered through ICA and affiliated insurance agencies are *not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government agency *not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or their affiliates *subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
· Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer (“BD”) or Registered Investment Advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, that state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from that state’s registration requirements.
· Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions insecurities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
· ICA does not provide tax or legal advice.
We are registered to offer securities in the following states: GA