Hurricane Florence Preparedness
With Hurricane Florence quickly approaching the Southeastern U.S., we want to ensure our customers in Savannah and along the Coastal Empire are prepared for the possible impacts the storm may have on the community. For your safety, we urge you to remain aware of the forecasts and follow state and local authorities' instructions. As you make preparations, we also encourage you to review the following information to ensure you have access to your finances before, during and after the storm:
- BankSouth will keep retail branches open as long as possible, pending evacuation instructions from state and local authorities. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for announcements on potential closings.
- BankSouth's ATM on Johnson Square will be stocked as necessary, so you have access to cash.
- Make sure your BankSouth online banking username and password are up to date. If you do not have an online banking account, click here to sign up.
- In addition to online banking, you can access your account information by downloading the BankSouth mobile app, available on iOS and Android devices.
- Should you need to change your address temporarily or for an extended period, please contact our Customer Care Center toll-free at (844) 706-2265.
- If you need any assistance, please contact our local Savannah branches or our Customer Care Center.
Customer Care Center
(706) 453-2265 | toll free: (844) 706-2265
Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm | Saturday: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
18 West Bryan Street
Savannah, GA 31401(912) 200-9420
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00a - 5:00p
613 Stephenson Avenue, Suite 208
Savannah, GA 31405
Hours: Monday - Friday: 10:00a - 2:00p
We will continue to update this page as events unfold and new information becomes available. Our thoughts are with our customers, colleagues and community as we prepare for this storm.